3VM, a talented Indiana musician we’ve come to admire, has now released his fourth studio album, “Burdens & Blessings,” offering listeners a captivating journey through 14 distinct tracks that beautifully illustrate his artistic evolution.
One of the first things that strike listeners about this album is the plethora of variations it presents. 3VM has masterfully crafted each song to stand out, not only in terms of style but also in the emotions they evoke. From the hard-hitting bass and video game beat of “Switch on A Rocket” to the Detroit-influenced flow of “Exposure,” the album boasts an impressive array of sounds that cater to a wide range of musical tastes.
As we dive deeper into the album, it becomes evident that “Burdens & Blessings” is a testament to 3VM’s growth as an artist. The tracks are meticulously polished, reflecting the dedication and effort put into honing his craft. Each song showcases an elevated level of maturity, both in terms of production and lyrical content, cementing his position as a force to be reckoned with in the music industry.
Furthermore, the album’s rich narrative is amplified by the clever use of audio segments, adding depth and storytelling to the overall experience. 3VM’s willingness to experiment with such elements demonstrates his desire to craft not just an album, but a memorable and cohesive musical journey for his audience.
However, the album’s release on an unusual day, Thursday, July 20th, may raise eyebrows among fans and industry insiders alike. Dropping music on a Thursday might be seen as an unconventional move, but perhaps it’s a strategic choice to stand out from the crowded weekend release schedule, sparking curiosity and generating more buzz around the album.
Let’s delve into some of the standout tracks that contribute to the album’s brilliance:
- “First To A Mil” encapsulates 3VM’s favorite style, a melodic rap with a beat that complements his vocals flawlessly. This track stands out as one of the most raw and authentic pieces on the album, showcasing the true essence of 3VM’s artistry.
- The collaboration with KEN6TEEN on “Right On Time” presents a melodic rap with heavy guitar beats that flow effortlessly. The featured artist’s contribution blends seamlessly with 3VM’s style, creating an easy vibe and an enjoyable listening experience.
- “Glockie Ft. TreyDawg” has dominated social media platforms, propelled by its captivating beat. While the lyrics impress with their thoughtfulness and depth, some listeners may find the beat a tad overpowering, detracting slightly from the overall balance of the track.
- The lead single, “$200 A Plate,” has been the face of the album’s promotion, and rightfully so. With its impressive blend of lyrics and beats in classic 3VM style, this track proves to be a solid addition to the album.
- “Still Goin’ To Heaven” leaves a lasting impact with its hard-hitting bass, powerful drum kit, and fast-paced rap. The perfect harmony between the lyrics and beats makes it a memorable piece in the album.
- As we approach the album’s conclusion, “Olive Oil Ft. LNS” takes center stage with its Kanye-inspired beat, complete with a church choir intro. The feature adds an extra layer of depth to the song, and its well-crafted mix, beat, and lyrics create a harmonious and captivating experience.
In essence, “Burdens & Blessings” is a masterful body of work, showcasing 3VM’s versatility as an artist. The abundance of musical styles and emotions within the album ensures that there is something for everyone. However, the lack of a definitive style might pose a challenge in attracting a loyal fan base. Nevertheless, the album’s exceptional features, coupled with its compelling narrative, transform it into a true work of art.
We can confidently assert that “Burdens & Blessings” solidifies 3VM’s position as an artist of immense potential, capable of creating meaningful music that resonates with a diverse audience. The album’s rich variety and impressive growth exemplify the ever-evolving nature of the music industry, and we eagerly anticipate what the future holds for this gifted artist.